Sunday 18 January 2009

Beaching and printing

Although summer has been decidedly un-summery, so far I have managed to spend one afternoon lazying on the beach, which was sooo lovely. There were few shells on the beach but lots of seaweed and green things, so I brought back some reminders.



But that's a distant memory now - as I've said before, it's back to work (but with renewed vigour, I might say). Lately all my spare time's gone to printing and creating mess. I recently made up a new and improved screen of my Enka pattern and am liking it a lot. And soon (well, I hope it's soon) I'll have some exciting news on the printing front. We'll see. But for now, there's just a whole lot of half-done tea towels. And some all finished and in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...