Wednesday 4 February 2009

Ta-de-da

This is my new little studio :)



And I love it. It's been six months in the making, but it certainly feels worth the wait now that it's all ready to go.

Here's the spiel: Early/mid-last year I decided I needed a proper space - rather than corners of my not-very-big home - to work (ie: do screen printing & sewing and have somewhere to store all my equipment and not worry too much about getting everything messy). And so started the hunt. It was on Lara's blog that I originally heard about a new group of studios being set up in the delightful Kensington, and they sounded perfect.

So after six months of lease negotiations and studio-building, here we are, and me and all my new studio mates are moving in. We each have our own room to work in and there's a great communal area - it's all perfect. And I'm now ready to take on the year and get new things happening. Like, uh, actually get my new tea towel in the shop! Soon, soon...

3 comments:

  1. Hello there neighbour! Welcome to the YoungHusband Woolstore ;)
    it'll be fun having so many crafty minds so close to our studio. Am sure you'll have a fab time in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay new neighbor!

    Thanks for popping by today, and it was great to see your space too - so cute!! I'm sure it'll only get cooler as you clutter it up with more crafty stuff :)

    Definitely pop up any time for a cuppa or whatever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That i so cool your very own space! Keep us updated!x

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...