Friday 24 July 2009

Today must be a good day

When I discovered craft blogs (and I have no real idea of when this was as all the years blur together) it was all about Loobylu, Hop Skip Jump and a few others - almost all were Australian, now that I think of it. But as much as I looked, I never got to actually own any of their very limited edition creations (well, besides a fabulous little Loobylu pear, which I then gave it to a friend - lucky them). Until today. Yes, today is my lucky day indeed, as today I became the rather proud owner of Maudie. How very cute is she?


Photo by Fiona Dalton of Hop Skip Jump

It was hard to pick her out of the bunch, as everything Fiona makes is so cute, but I'm thinking her name might have something to do with it (similar to my Mum's).

Thanks for being so inspirational and making such amazing stuff, Fiona :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog! I think I have fixed the issue you told me about (about how thedesignfiles.net goes to a holding page). I really appreciate your message!

    ALSO this post of yours is so funny because when I first started reading blogs way back many moons ago, Loobylu and Hop Skip Jump were my daily blog reads, and I TOO bought one of Loobylu's pears (from Hudson in Balaclava!). Small world!

    Anyway, thanks again, and I love your Volker Haug cushions! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! :) Thanks Susan for such a nice post! I hope she has arrived safely. xo

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...