Tuesday 2 December 2008

Weekend

I had an impromptu long weekend and don't want it to end, especially because it's now actually December and feels like time to start slowing down, as the weather warms up.

My weekend consisted of lots of fun things - 2 raffles, one involving a spinning wheel in a country town (1); buying freshly picked cherries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries from the farm door (2); a family bbq; ...


..a trip out to a bunch of op shops/thrift stores (3) where I picked up a few good things, like a small wooden toy from the Netherlands (4); a pub meal and a walk in the park with friends; lots of time dedicated to trying to complete a 520-piece puzzle, purchased at one of the aforementioned op shops (5); admiring the lovely Japanese apple pins I bought at a newly discovered and lovely cafe/shop in Collingwood (6) and sadly, no Design Market, due to running out of time. Is it Friday again yet?



1 comment:

  1. Those op shop sewing machines! Oh my goodness, I would have bought them all!

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...