Thursday, 5 November 2009

A nice mention

Very excited to see my tea towels in The Age newspaper's Epicure (ie: foodie) supplement this week :) I love reading Epicure every week - definitely a highlight of Tuesday mornings and something that's oft fought over at our breakfast table - so it's quite a thrill to actually have my stuff in it. Yay!

Other than that, there's just a whole lot of making stuff going on around here ... the crazy season is most definitely upon us. I have finally made some more pot holders, six months after I made these (six months, really?! Sheesh that went quick). And yes, I love practical items, in case you can't tell! They have linen tape handles and a mix of two or three different fabrics, so very colourful. And they'll be with me on Saturday at the market (argh, Saturday's soon, gotta get back to work!)


  1. Yay! That's so cool! I love Epicure too - I read The Age online but it's just not the same.

  2. Congrats Susan! Love the potholders too.

  3. Well done - how exciting for you! I love Epicure too - aside from Saturday, Tuesday is the best newspaper day of the week! nic xx


Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...