Thursday 5 August 2010

Craft Cubed

OK, so I've been beavering away in my wee studio (ie: lounge room, my new workspace, more on that later) preparing for a wee market that's on soon. And then I realise it's on THIS SUNDAY! Better beaver a little faster, me thinks. I'll have a bunch of new things, including my new Trees tea towel in two colourways (the other to be revealed as soon as I can get a half decent photo of it), which is super exciting.

The event is part of Craft Cubed, for Craft Victoria’s annual festival, which this year has a theme of childhood. Looks like I'll have some pretty fine company (how cute are those bearded brooches?!) And hopefully I'll have some wee baby booties, which I am loving and decided to make some more of. Below is them on Lily's legs, aw!


Sunday 8 August
11am-4pm
The Atrium, Federation Square, Melbourne



2 comments:

  1. I see they went for a wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo gorgeous... i love them! hope you had a great weekend marketing away the hours :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...