Wednesday 12 December 2007

Handmade Christmas 1

I'm starting to feel, um, a little behind in my Christmas preparation, but today I completed handmade gift number one. Not sure if a gift for a dog actually counts, though...




The pic is an outline of my parents' dog, Emma, screen printed onto a cushion for her basket. Hope it doesn't freak her out! And here's the obligatory dog snap -


She's rather shagging in this old snap, and is wearing a tshirt that me or my sister wore as kids. Aww.

And was reminded on the weekend that it really, well and truly is summer here -

Wow, cherries are amazing. As are strawberries and pretty much every other summer fruit. And not a single one of them was picked by me, which made them taste even better!

1 comment:

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...