Friday 14 December 2007

Handmade Christmas 2

OK, I'm slowly moving along with my handmade Christmas gift making, and here's the first half of the second batch of gifts - more cushions.



Have been pondering what to put on the cushion covers for aaages, but inspiration hit when I was in the country a little while back and found a most beautiful leaf.

They're two-colour - a yellowy-green for the larger leaves, and a grey for the smaller leaves. I'm thinking the next batch will be maroon and grey. It's a little hard to see in these photos, so here's another pic to get an idea of what they look like close up.



Now I just have to hope the recipients don't look here and see their "surprise" gift!

1 comment:

  1. Love those! So modern and chic yet cozy looking.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...