Thursday 31 January 2008

Earrings

How nice is it to spend a whole day pottering around, listening to music and making things (and having cups of tea and flicking through books/magazines etc). Today I finally got time for earring- and jewellery-making. Have been trying a few combinations of hanging this from that with this or that, some of which I'm not 100% convinced of, but these earrings - the most simple and quick to make - are my favourites.

Also made a necklace out of some lovely heavy, chunky, wood-like rectangular beads, strung on a simple silver chain. It's an odd combination, and I'll possibly hate it tomorrow, but for now I'm happy.


Looking forward to seeing this guy perform tomorrow night (Rufus, that is), although secretly wish it was his sister...maybe she will be there too.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...