Tuesday 13 May 2008

Knitting and walking


I have a rare day off today (rare at the moment, anyway) so took the opportunity to go for a bit of a walk, as it's quite nice weather - sunny and kind of spring-like, even though it's almost winter. I took some photos, too, something which I don't seem to have done much of lately for whatever reason (too much bike commuting, not enough strolling, probably).

Also took photos of the knitting mentioned in the previous post - the top one is the work in progress - a curled up, skinny, knit/purl scarf using wool I got a little while back, and below that is the completed knit/knit scarf. They are both so easy to knit but it still seems to take me forever to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...