Tuesday 20 May 2008

Stitching


The other day I realised how long it had been since I'd done any follow-up stitching since my attempt at a Mike's craft night ages back ... and in the same thought an idea for what I could stitch popped into my head. So with my Clover iron-on transfer pencil in hand, I got to work and days later here it is. Do you think I've been spending too much time in the kitchen? Hmm.

Think I've said this too many times before, but when you work on computer it's sometimes difficult to adjust to the fact that things in "real life" can't be undone so easily, but that's part of the charm of handmade stuff, of course. Therefore wonkiness=charming.

Speaking of wonky, here's my final batch of pottery (for now at least), fresh from the kiln. Not that you can tell from this snap, but the one on the far left is a jug and the rest are about the size of a mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...