Thursday 6 November 2008

Firsts



Today I had my first nectarine of the season - so good! And in even more exciting firsts news, my first market stall is coming up, and very soon. It's at Craft Hatch market (organised by Craft Victoria), will be at the City Library in Melbourne and is on this Saturday. Yes, it's another market, but has a special focus - it's described by CV as "an incubator market for student and emerging craft designers." This Saturday's market is the first of three for the summer.

I've been madly running around in the last week or so trying to get things sorted, and it's coming together, I think. The packaging part can take almost as much organising/time as the actual things you're selling, but is fun to do and makes such a big difference in getting things looking 'together' and 'proper'. Still not quite sure how I'll fix the stall/display up but have been gathering props and ideas and have my fingers crossed it'll all sort out.

And here are some of the things I'll be selling - yes, that's a line-up of tea towels.


And here are the details:

Craft Hatch market
@ City Library, 253 Flinders Lane Melbourne
Saturday 8th November
11am - 4pm

If you're in the area drop by and say hi :)

2 comments:

  1. Very excited to see your lovely teatowels rock up at Nest Studio and people already loving your elephants! Best of luck at the Market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And very excited to be there! I get so excited thinking about one day making a trip to Nest Studio - looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...