Monday 27 October 2008

Peg peg felt


After putting it off for what seems like forever, I can now say I've been to Winterwood, a lovely little shop out in Park Orchards (and near at least one lovely orchard). Putting it off as it seemed so far away (it's not THAT far) but definitely worth the trip - so much woolen felt, so much carved wooden goodness. It's all quite dangerous. And I also got a bag of wool stuffing, which I've been looking for for a while.

Above are some pegs I picked up, just like the ones we had when I was a kid (actually, I'm pretty sure my mum still has those). And I finally got the latest MixTape, which made for lovely reading in the afternoon sun (topped off with beer = heaven).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...