Friday 10 October 2008

Fully Framed

You can almost barely see it, but below is a Julia Rothman print that I finally got framed (over a year after I bought it!) It's a screenprint of one of her illustrations, called Luxury Aparments. The tube it travelled to Australia in got semi-crushed - bad but not that bad that I wanted to replace it - and I think this is why I was a bit lacking in enthusiasm about the whole thing. But now it's up on the wall I love it. And there might just be some left in Julia's shop, under the handmade section.




Friday afternoon walk.
I walk past this all the time, but never noticed how amazing it is.


Last night's dinner.
Forgot to take a photo of the frittata this turned into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...