Friday 27 March 2009

Catching up

Along with going to Stitches and Craft, I've also been busy treking around the country. OK, not quite, but I did made a short trip to Adelaide last week, which was rather fun. I got to see some lovely shops and people and buy some little treats for myself :) And appreciate all the lovely old buildings - lots of sandstone, the equivalent of which must have been pulled down in Melbourne :(

Here are some highlights:

Early morning flight and lovely light


Lucia's at the Central Markets - a great spot to sit and watch the world go by


Local yoghurt at the market - I'm packaging obsessed


A sheep on the road - he ran away pretty quickly when we got closer!


One Small Room - bought my sewing table from here years ago, and finally get to see the shop in person


Nest Studios - cute!


Amazing button shop in an arcade off Rundle Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...