Wednesday 9 December 2009

This Weekend...


It's time for more market mania - Saturday at Market 3031 (around the corner from my studio in Kensington and including stalls from neighbours and pals) and Sunday in North Melbourne, at the Christmas at Arts House Meat Market (over 80 stalls and so many good people going, none of whom I can think of right now!) Think I'll be tired after that, especially as I've got two Christmas parties on Friday night and one on Sunday night!


Here are the details, if you want a piece of the action:

Market 3031
Bellair Street, Kensington (near the train station)
Saturday 12 December 2009
10am-4pm

Christmas at Arts House Meat Market
Arts House
5 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
Sunday 13 December 2009 (it's on Saturday too, but I'm only there Sunday!)
11am-8pm

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi! It's Celeste, I spoke to you at Yarraville Market.

    All the best for your markets and I might just come over to say hi at 3031 and the meat market! (Need to get my xmas shopping done haha)

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...