Wednesday 9 December 2009

New Stuff



OK, so it's a crazy busy time of year, yes. But I'm taking out five minutes to say hello to my blog as it's been a while and I miss it!

So what's been going on? Last week (or was it the week before?) I dropped off some goodies to my latest stockists, the most lovely southwoodtrading in South Melbourne and Southwoodhome in North Fitzroy. The stores are so great but of course, forgot to take a snap inside! Below is a snap of the outside of the (original) North Fitzroy store, which is a bit like a house with different rooms set up. The newer South Melbourne store (opened only a couple of months ago) is more of an open showroom full of too many lovely things to mention.



southwood trading

285 Coventry Street

South Melbourne
VIC 3025
(03) 9090 7494

www.southwoodhome.com.au
Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am -4pm, Sunday 11-3pm


southwoodhome

284 Queens Parade
Fitzroy North
VIC 3068
(03) 9486 6002

www.southwoodhome.com.au
Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10-4pm


In other news, I've finally got a photo or two of the new T Towel in Red! It was an idea suggested by a stockist (Catherine from Southwood, now I think about it) and what a great idea it was - has been very popular at the last few markets I've been to. I've also just put a couple in my Made It and Etsy shops, along with some screen printed gift tags (on recycled card) with Italian cotton string and some fabric mix packs - finally - and lavender bags!






1 comment:

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...