Tuesday 18 August 2009

Made It mania

I went crazy today, filling up my Made It shop with stuff. OK, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it did go from having zero items in it to four. Whew. And I felt pretty proud of myself at the end of it, as listing stuff really ain't the funnest task. So if you're after a lavender bag, you're in luck, as they're one of the items listed. Yay for lavender.



Made It seems to have changed quite a bit in the last little while, with lots of new features (and needed features, like offering the option of overseas shipping. Duh.) And working in Australian dollars is a nice change from Etsy. Oh, and they've just released a wee recipe zine, which I couldn't help but buy as I'm a sucker for such stuff and it looks super cute (and is a mere six bucks). Go Aussie craftsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...