Monday 7 September 2009

New stockist


Photo courtesy of the Upholstery Gallery

On the way back from out-of-town I managed to drop by the lovely Upholstery Gallery in Ballarat, a gorgeous little shop that's also my newest stockist. The shop's currently undergoing a renovation, which is great as that means they'll be able to fit more lovely things (current stock includes a range of Orla Kiely papergoods, Cloth cushions and about a million other things.) I was kicking myself that I'd forgotten to take photos while I was there, but have just discovered a gallery worth of snaps on their website. Swoon.

Upholstery Gallery
528 Mair St, Ballarat
(03) 5331 4192
http://www.theupholsterygallery.com.au






All photos courtesy of the Upholstery Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...