Thursday 4 June 2009

Rude Health




Above and below are snaps of my newest stockist in Melbourne, Rude Health in St Kilda, which only just opened last week. It's got the best wallpaper and sells great stuff like contemporary hankies, felt lungs in jars, beautiful clutches made from vintage fabric and a select range of clothing. And thanks to Julia (and her mother, who happened to stop by when I did) for being so lovely :)

Rude Health
Australian-made clothing, jewellery & quirkery
17 Irwell St, St Kilda
www.rudehealth.com.au

3 comments:

  1. looks fabulous! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a super cute store!! Congratulations!

    Thank you for the tip off, I'm currently in Japan for a week and when I get back I'll be sure to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking store - I love some of their frocks (not sure about the striped body suit though!). I'll have to check it out : )

    ReplyDelete

Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...